Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Observer & Advertiser
- A service station in Morley which has been revamped as part of a £2million project will open for the first time this week.
- A Morley couple are raising funds for Leeds General Infirmary to thank staff for the care they gave to their prematurely born son, who died at three weeks.
- Morley’s Lewisham Park Community Centre could be saved from closure if a suggestion for local people to take over the reins gets enough support.
- Ambulances were involved in nearly 400 crashes in Yorkshire while responding to 999 calls during an 18-month period, an Observer and Advertiser investigation has found.
- Save £10 at the Valentine’s Fair at Elland Road.
Read more on these stories and more in tomorrow’s paper.