Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Observer & Advertiser.
- A call is being made to save hundreds of artefacts relating to Morley’s history after the closure of the town’s heritage centre.
- Homeowners in Morley will pay nearly two per cent more on their council tax after Leeds City Council agreed its heavily slashed budget for the next financial year.
- A first aid trainer who helped save a man’s life after he suffered a heart attack is now passing on his expertise to school children.
- Forget the British Bake Off - a Morley cake shop made 3,500 cupcakes in just over a week after securing a lucrative deal with train operator Virgin.
- Find out how you can win your mum a £250 pamper package courtesy of the White Rose Shopping Centre.