In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, with more complaints about the amount of litter blighting our streets, we reveal Morley flytipping hotspots.
Also this week:
- The head of a new sixth form college says that it will create 1,000 places and offer 30 A-level subjects for students.
- The Prime Minister has intervened in the case of a 12-year-old girl who has been denied potentially life saving drug treatment – despite it being locked in a cupboard in the hospital where she is treated.
- A gang of yobs smashed lights and caused damage to the changing facilities used by a children’s football team.
- A controversial proposal for a 48 metre high wind turbine in Morley is being opposed by residents and councillors who say it is being planned for the wrong place.
- Morley Town Council has joined Gildersome parish councillors in their fight against an industrial estate planned for green land in the village.
Also, find out how you could win £250 of vouchers for Morley Market.
Read these stories and more in tomorrow’s Observer & Advertiser.