In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, a woman suffered a broken arm after being pushed down the stairs by her OAP neighbour.
Also this week:
- Police have released CCTV images of a man they wish to speak to in connection with the arson attack on flats next to Morley’s landmark Pavilion.
- Upset parents confronted Leeds City College governors about the closure of its Joseph Priestley cam-pus at Morley Town Hall.
- Fast food giant McDonald’s remains determined to claim the Tingley roundabout site as objectors call for a public enquiry.
- A memorial for soldiers who fought in one of the worst battles of the First World War is being planned for the town.
- Pupils from five primary schools took part in an emergency day at Drighlington.
- Pupils at Westerton Primary School felt the heat of the kitchen during their Masterchef competition final.
Also, find out which rock legend has joined forces with Morley MP Andrea Jenkyns to fight for animal rights.