In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, A motorcyclist died after he was involved in a collision with a bin lorry yesterday morning.
Also this week:
- A burglar who sneaked into the Morley home of a 95-year-old man while he was asleep upstairs has been jailed for 32 months.
- Could Connie be the next tot model? Churwell tot signed up by casting agency.
- Flytippers strike again in Morley.
- A heart-wrenching letter written during the First World War has united two families from across the globe.
- A planning application to build houses at Churwell New Village will be discussed at the next meeting of Churwell Action Group.
- Councillors have called for a meeting with bus chiefs to discuss residents’ concerns about services covering Bruntcliffe Road.
- West Yorkshire Police has made more than £1.8m by selling vehicles seized from uninsured drivers in the last three years, new figures show.
- Read our special report on how a dedicated team of detectives is using social media to help prevent crime and online fraud across the county.
- Music fans were bowled over by this year’s Wicketfest at Morley Cricket Club.
- Also, see which Morley businesses have made the short list for the Readers’ Choice category at this year’s Morley Business Awards.
All this and more in this week’s Observer & Advertiser - out tomorrow!