DCSIMG

Kitchen fire in Middleton

Latest news...

Latest news...

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire in Middleton today (Saturday).

A crew from Hunslet Fire Station attended the home on Throstle Hill at lunchtime. The occupants were already out the property when the crews arrived.

The blaze was started after the wrong hob was turned on, igniting a deep fat fryer.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news