Temporary contact arrangements for Leeds City Council will be in place this weekend (July 18/19) as they carry out essential maintenance work to phone lines and internet services.
Residents will be able to access many services, but they recommend checking leeds.gov.uk for all alternative contact details over the weekend.
Temporary contact details include:
- Social care emergency duty team 0113 240 9536
- Housing Leeds 0800 188 4000 (free from a land line) or 0113 376 0410
- Belle Isle Tenant Management Organisation 0113 378 2188.
- Deaf customers with a text phone can access the same services by typing 18001 before the 0800 number.
- Emergency repairs for non-council buildings and highways 0113 376 0499
- Noise nuisance outside office hours 0113 37 60337
- If you have nowhere safe to stay tonight please call our emergency duty service on 07891 273939
- Residents will be able to access many services, but during the weekend the council recommend checking leeds.gov.uk for all alternative contact details. Prior to that they are also publishing details to bit.ly/leeds1819july.
The work is a major upgrade to their existing network and will improve customer service. Maintenance is due to run throughout the weekend.
Coun James Lewis, Leeds City Council’s executive member for resources and strategy said: “This essential maintenance work will represent a major upgrade to our current systems that will mean residents will have better access to the services they need.
“We hope that we will be able to keep any disruption to an absolute minimum while we carry out this work but we would ask that residents bear with us and use the temporary contact details provided over the weekend.”
Full services will be provided wherever possible with minimal disruption.
Leeds City Council apologise for any inconvenience.