A timetable shake-up is just around the corner for bus users in the city, including Morley.
The schedules of dozens of services in the city and the rest of West Yorkshire are being revised, with the new times kicking in this Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Bus bosses say many of the changes are designed to improve “reliability and punctuality”.
Services whose running times are being altered in Leeds include:
* 85, 85A and 87 (Morley-Middleton-Leeds-Bramley);
* 117 (Wakefield-Ossett-Tingley-Leeds);
* 7 (Leeds-Primley Park), 7A (Leeds-Alwoodley), 7S (Leeds-Shadwell);
* 56 (Whinmoor-Cross Gates-Leeds-Moor Grange);
From Sunday, passengers catching the number 51 or 52 (Moor Allerton-Leeds-Morley-Tingley Mills) will be able to ask their driver to divert to Leeds’s Elland Road park-and-ride site on journeys leaving Vicar Lane between 7.07pm and 8.57pm Monday to Saturday.
Bus chiefs in West Yorkshire have in the past faced criticism over confusing timetable changes.
Plans currently being considered for a public sector-led shake-up of the way the industry operates in the county would mean a significant reduction in the number of changes that could be made each year.
The so-called “quality contracts” scheme would also see control of matters such as fares taken out of the hands of profit-driven private operators.
* For full timetable details, visit www.wymetro.com or ring MetroLine on 0113 245 7676. Service information is also available on Twitter from @MetroTravelNews