Here are five reasons to buy this week’s paper, on sale tomorrow.
- The family of a promising Morley IT professional who was left with serious brain injuries following a road accident have spoken of their nightmare a during this week’s road safety campaign.
- A public consultation on controversial plans to build 185 houses on a greenfield site in Morley will take place next week.
- A residential home in Morley could be shut down as part of a raft of changes to elderly care in Leeds.
- Children in Need picture special.
- A year eight pupil from Morley Academy has been awarded Yorkshire and Humberside’s Young Carer of the Year award.