Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Observer & Advertiser
- Anti-business park protesters will be out in force tomorrow as Leeds City Council Plans Panel make a site visit in Gildersome.
- Proposals to expand exit lanes on the M62 will ease traffic congestion and reduce the risk of accidents, it is hoped.
- A quick-thinking police officer has been praised after putting his life on the line to rescue two people from a river.
- Picture special: Woodkirk Academy give pensioners a party to remember.
- Special feature: New figures reveal more Leeds people are surviving killer disease.
Read these stories and more in tomorrow’s Observer & Advertiser.