This week’s Observer & Advertiser will be out tomorrow (Tuesday) and here are five reasons to pick up a copy:
- A Drighlington family have been given an extra special present this year after fundraising for their two-year-old daughter.
- The Beryl Burton play is to return to the stage after being named as the fourth best stage production of 2014 by The Guardian.
- A pervert who allowed others to gain access to his collection of more than 12,000 vile child porn images has been jailed.
- Picture special as children from local schools treated parents, staff and fellow pupils to their nativity productions.
- Take a look back at our headlines of 2014 with our Review of the Year.