Five reasons to buy this week’s Batley and Birstall News, which is out today.
1. Excitement is brewing at the first Batley Beer Festival in living memory, which will be held this weekend.
2. St Patrick’s School in Birstall is celebrating 50 years at their current premises.
3. Police are appealing for information after a woman was threatened with a screwdriver by a thug, who then stole her car.
4. Full coverage of Remembrance Sunday, as services took place in Batley and Birstall.
5. Your monthly Project Bugle update.