Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Observer & Advertiser
- Terminally ill NHS consultant Dr Kate Granger from East Ardsley, who is campaigning to make hospital healthcare more personal and compassionate has seen her efforts go viral over the internet with over 400,000 medical
workers backing the drive.
- A pensioner escaped serious injury after a fire caused by a chip pan broke out at his Morley home, prompting safety warnings.
- Tributes have been paid to colonel Gerald Jarratt - who has died at the age of 89.
- Cycling enthusiasts celebrated their club’s 90th anniversary with a special awards ceremony and dinner.
- Win a Valentine’s treat for two. Meal and hotel stay at Gomersal Park Hotel.
All in this week’s Observer & Advertiser - out today!