Here are five reasons to buy this week’s Observer & Advertiser
- A Staffordshire Bull Terrier bit and ripped off the end of a councillor’s finger when she was delivering leaflets door-to-door.
- The family of one of the schoolboys killed in a horrific crash has thanked everyone for the tributes left for their son as the inquest into the two teens who were killed opens.
- Protesters opposing plans to build industrial warehouses on a greenfield site have lobbied Communities Secretary Eric Pickles to overturn the decision.
- See our picture special as pupils put the fun into fundraising for Red Nose Day.
- Also, find out how you can save money on a thrilling trip to Flamingo Land.
Read these stories and more in this week’s Observer & Advertiser - out tomorrow!