In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, “amazing” teen Ella Crann loses her battle against cancer aged 17.
Also this week:
- An amateur cyclist will ride 140 miles in two days in memory of David Thompson who died after the car his was travelling in hit a lamp post.
- Four talented Morley dancers will be taking to the stage in a professional performance of Giselle.
- A Morley councillor who opposed Leeds City Council’s failed bid to expand Cottingley Springs Travellers Site, has lodged a formal complaint over the local authority’s behaviour during the process.
- Housing chiefs have met over the council’s controversial 70,000 homes plan for Leeds.
- The new Mayor of Morley has been welcomed by the town.
- Work to reduce the risk of flooding to homes on a road in Morley has been completed ahead of schedule.