In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, the parents of identical twin baby girls who battled for life after being born two months prematurely have told how their world fell apart when an aggressive childhood cancer claimed both sisters’ lives.
Also this week:
- A man who caused a major explosion which destroyed his Tingley home during an act of revenge towards his estranged wife has been jailed for six years.
- Police investigating a fatal road traffic collision in Morley which caused the death of two teenage boys are appealing to trace a potential witness.
- It is hoped the sun keeps shining over Morley this weekend as Springfield Mill Park Gala takes place.
- People living on a Morley estate are among the first to benefit from a Leeds City Council scheme to install solar panels in a move which could cut annual electricity bills by up to £200.
- Plans to make Morley town centre more sustainable and embrace the digital age with Wi-fi and social media have been approved.
- It will be going, going, gone if you don’t go along to this weekend’s charity auction at Morley’s Barnardo’s shop.
- Picture special from all the fun at Drighlington Gala.
Plus, find out What’s on Where and take a look at our eight page property guide.