In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, a teacher from Thorpe has been jailed for having a relationship with ‘vulnerable’ teenage student.
Also this week:
- The parents of a baby girl who died the day after she was born, are wanting answers, an inquest heard.
- Black Prince buses are making a welcome comeback to Morley - for one day only.
- The takeover of Drighlington Community Centre has been confirmed.
- A Drighlington mother is preparing to quite literally climb a mountain, in memory of her son.
- A former Bruntcliffe School pupil is ready to take the footwear fashion world by storm after landing himself an internship in London.
- A 15-year-old campaigner who lost his aunt to epilepsy has welcomed a new safety app for people with the condition.
- Two schools said their fond farewells to teachers retiring this summer.
- An inspirational youngster is aiming high after being chosen to take part in a top sports tournament.
Also, see pictures taken at this year’s Woodfest event along with a teddy bears picnic at St Andrew’s Church.
Read these stories and many more in this week’s Observer & Advertiser, out tomorrow!