In this week’s Observer & Advertiser, with more planning applications being submitted for housing in Morley, we ask is the latest one a plan too far?
Also this week:
- Local councillors call for a new school to accommodate the rising number children and also give support to a community whose farm is under threat.
- A disabled nine-year-old girl is hoping people will be generous to her and her family - by August 22.
- Read our special report looks at the dangers of children trespassing on railway lines in the area as Operation Turtle is launched during the summer holidays.
- A Leeds United favourite visited a kids’ football club to see their fancy footwork.
- Tributes have been paid to a respected university researcher.
- Around 100 parents in Leeds have been fined - in the space of one week - for taking their children out of school for holidays during term time.
- Parents who asked the public for help after their daughter was diagnosed with cancer have been overwhelmed by the response they received.
- A playground is set for a huge revamp and find out about becoming a foster carer.
Read these stories and more in this week’s Observer & Advertiser - out tomorrow!