A woman suffered from smoke inhalation in Leeds after a chip pan caught fire today (Wednesday).
Fire engines from Morley and Dewsbury extinguished the fire at a house in Middleton Terrace, Morley, at around 12.10pm.
A West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: "Chip pan fire left on stove was well alight when fire crews arrived on scene.
"The fire was extinguished using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel.
"Ambulance was requested for adult female suffering smoke inhalation. Smoke detectors had actuated in the property."